I think today all of my visitor’s hands will be up in air by now, But why? Yes your hands will remain in air because we at Tech News Online will discuss about Building HTML5 Apps. Here you may not to be an expert or professional to create an app which hardly takes few months to publish online; nor do you require programming skills, the mild thing you are required to hold is “what is what” about HTML 5 Programming Language, this is enough…enough.
Many years back, there are too many tools were released by developers about Building HTML5 Apps using a particular tool without much effort but, those days have gone away right! Now, it’s a new generation ideology to know each and everything about their Smartphone Required Tools.
So let’s discuss in-detail about Creating Your Own Apps using HTML5 however if we consider building a particular application we have several methods to build but however, you may feel bored to read all methods. Out of those TechiAlerts team has come-up with a central idea that Apps can be built in three ways.
Building Own Apps Using Three Ways
Here as follows:-
- Using Local Programming Language
- Using HTML5 Programming Language
- Using Hybrid Programming Language
Let’s Discuss in-detail about Local Programming Language or also called as Native Apps
Using Local Programming Language or Native Apps
The main benefits of having Native Apps is – Native Apps are much secured, can programmed for only one platform, this in-turn results in best performance of your app that is why it ranks in first place.
- Flexible, very best performance
- It Includes Gesture like swipe, pinch and spread
- It supports API features of a specific platform likely Java for Android, .NET for windows phone and objective C for iOS
- More secure than above mentioned
- Can only be programmed on a single platform.
Using HTML5 Programming Language
The main advantage of Building Apps in HTML 5 is – it has feature that at any time developer can make changes without disturbing the already downloaded users hence it is very flexible in this manner, when it comes to performance of this app – it will show very slow performance compare to native apps.
- Best user interface
- The interface will appear the same when you open the app using any device
- At anytime Developers can also fix the errors in the content without disturbing your users to download the app once more
- Here, You cannot access native apps
- Can design any website theme very easily using HTML 5
- A bit slow compare to Native Apps
Using Hybrid Programming Language
As we all knew that Hybrid is the combination of both Natural and Artificial (Native + HTML5). Here we will discuss its benefits in detailed.
- Helps you in interacting both offline and online features
- In case, if you suddenly lost your net connection using this app helps you to surfing online even after losing net connection (can save page in Office Mode)
- You require choosing a framework like PhoneGap, Accelerator and Corona are only some admired frameworks so far.
If you are building an app using HTML5 approach. You need to follow a few steps, these include;
- Choosing the exact decree.
- Coding your web site.
- Generating the resources.
- Assemble the file structure.
- Making the manifest.
- Zip it up.
- Testing your app.
- Finally, Uploading your app to the Google Play Store.
So far we discuss about the all information about – Building HTML5 apps, if you have any queries do let us know through comment or else ping us if you have any additional method of building own apps by using some other programming language.
Do share this article with your friends.