How to Change Country in Google Play Store : Did you ever experience while surfing or while downloading apps from Google Play Store saying “This app is not compatible with any of your devices”. Why am getting this error? How to switch out of this problem? Do you know each country holds a different Google Play Store Region? By this we can confirm that the apps, movies and games we play will not be same in other region (US, UK, Australia and other). You may be thinking how to change my Google Play Store Region right? From this guide you can unblock new shows, apps and games with no any root. So, it is having country restriction to download any app we should change country in Google Play Store. Today, we here at Tech News Online would like to discuss on How to Switch Country in Google Play Store.
Below are the detailed guidelines regarding Changing Country in Play Store from Google Support Team:
If you are having problems with Play Store in your country and want to modify your default payment system or upgrade an existent bill address in Google Wallet, please make use of these steps:
- To make a payment or to manage account Sign In to your Google Wallet Account.
- Delete your entire payment systems from Google Wallet, and just put in a card to one using a billing address found inside your desirable state.
- Open Play Store and select any thing which is available for download.
- Click to start download before you get to the “Accept and Buy” screen (no need to finish the purchase).
- After that just Close the Play Store and now clear all the data for the Google Play Store application (for this go to Settings > and then Apps > and then Google Play Store > and here Clear Data) or else clear your browser cache.
- Once you are done with the above steps now, revive the Play Store. You must, at this moment would be seeing the Play Store that matches your default payment instrument’s billing country right?
How To Change Google Play Sore Region – Step By Step
- Firstly, Install the VPN app given by your VPN provider on your device.
- After that Select a VPN server of your choice (Any Country)
- Now, set-up a VPN connection.
- Once you are done, Take your Android device and go to Settings -> Apps.
- In the below “Downloaded”, look for the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on it.
- Just press “Clear Data” and “Force Stop.”
- Leave settings.
- Finally, Re-launch the Google Play Store App and enjoy different locations.
Still, if you didn’t add any payment methods to your account, you can add a card in the Google Play Store directly with a proper billing address the suits your current location. Once done!! Make sure by checking step 3 to step 6 for seeing your current country location.
After using the steps that are specified above and still there isn’t any chance, then follow the instruction given below.
In case, above mentioned steps are not working or you are not sure about them then, here’s another instruction to change country in Google Play Store.
On any browsers like say Google Chrome, Tar, Mozilla and many others, here I’ll be explaining you by taking Chrome as example.
Step 1: Go to wallet.google.com in your browser, and then navigate to settings page and here change the home address. Once done! Go to Address book and remove the old address.
Step 2: Once you finish step 1 now, you will be prompted by saying “Accept the terms for new country”.
Step 3: Now open Google Play Store in your device, head to settings >> and then apps>> Google Play Store “>> Clear all Data.
How To Switch Google Play Store Country
The above stated methods have been tried on different Android devices. However, if you still face any problems with by means of change your Google Play Store region; do comment below for the quick help.