Are you seriously looking to Change Text Size On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch? Then you’re at right place. We here at Tech News Online would like to write on How Change Text Size On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You will love reading this article.
From today on-wards just quit searching online article regarding this issue, now we will tell you some in-build attributes of Apple Smartphone where you doesn’t required any additional software’s or plug-in to change Text Size On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. By using this in-build feature you can easily increase or decrease your text format.
Without wasting your precious time let’s get into topic – This amazing article will show you How to Change Text Size On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! It’s not too much difficult to change Text Sizes, let’s have a deep look.
How to Change Text Size On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Let me clarify one thing before starting this process – Here We are listing the Changing Text Size process for iOS 6 and Earlier, For iOS and 8 Devices. Just follow the below given steps carefully.
Change Text Size – For iOS 6 & Earlier
- Initially, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch gadget.
- After that go to your handset home screen and then hit on the Settings
- Then, in the Settings menu, Hit on the General
- Next, scroll down and then hit or Tap on the Accessibility
- Next, click on the Large Text
- After That, Choose the font size which makes you clear or best for your handset.
Change Text Size – For iOS 7 & 8
- Initially, open up your iOS Handset.
- Next, go to Settings
- After that, in the Settings menu, tap on the General
- Then, tap on the Text Size
- Then, just use your slider to increase or decrease the text size on your iOS device.
So, far we discussed about – How to change text size on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device. In case if you have any queries or have any additional information with you about another alternative method of changing text size on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. We strongly believe that you really liked this article and are ready to share with your friends too right?
Sharing is caring.