Today we here at TechiAlerts will be discussing about the most awaited article that is How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S5? Let’s get started – This kind of reset is the most essential features Android firm has gifted to all the users globally so, now I would to blessed to write on Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S5 which is the most searched and common features in all Android phones. Does your Android Phone Frequently get in to stuck and upset you all the time? Then it is time to reset your handset for best experience. However there is no such other option beyond resetting it.
We here at Tech News Online will be guiding you on How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S5 as well as you will learn that Reset a handset is different for any Smartphone or Other Brands. So Just have a look at the below procedure you’ll learn very easily about Factory Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy S5.
So, How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
Whatever the tips we are giving you at TechiAlerts are genuine and are practiced several times to make it sure for our beloved viewers. So, you all supposed to have a separate copy of all files so that you will never become victim by losing all your valuable data. While Learning about How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S5. Be sure to follow the mentioned points carefully otherwise you may end up getting errors. For the very best handiness or ease our team is sharing you two different methods to Reset Samsung Galaxy S5.
Caution: Backup is compulsory before starting this process.
Most Common Method (Recommended)
The processes we share here are highly recommended and are very secure to implement, so Reset Samsung Galaxy S5. Get to the steps to discover further about it.
- Initially, go to Settings and then go to Backup and Restore section.
- After that, in the foot look for Factory Data Reset. Hit or Tap on it and confirm the factory reset.
- Done!!(Simple Process)
Optional Method (In Major Critical Cases)
This method is badly recommended whenever your handset is taking too much time to start-up or switch-off. This is workable only in those cases to Reset Samsung Galaxy S5. So below are the steps to Reset Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Firstly, Switch Off your Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.
- After that, Hard Press and Hold Power, Volume Up and Home Button. Be holding unless you enter into a recovery mode.
- Later, use your Volume button to move up and down and move towards the Wipe data/factory reset and then tap the power button to verify or confirm.
- Next, you require choosing the Yes using the Volume key and then move towards the Reboot System Now.
- Your are done!
So far we discussed about How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S5, We are 100% sure that you have zero queries now in your mind since it is now clear with this articles Right? If you still have any other queries related to reset or other do let us know through comment.
Sharing is Caring.