Did you ever felt like – “Why Am I Getting Black Screen Error on BlueStacks? The black screen error might be because of installation problem, issues with particular app or sometimes probably because of graphic card. Today, we here at Tech News Online will be discussing about How to Fix Bluestacks Black Screen Error, we hope from now you will not need to re-install BlueStacks app from pc. Mostly this will happen due to lack of awareness, it is very common instances happen while you use BlueStacks App Player right? There are certain reasons that you ever been into thought of getting BlueStacks Error on PC; as per the health of your system we can easily detect the exact problem.
So, without wasting much time let’s get in to topic.
How to Fix Bluestacks Black Screen Error for Windows XP, 7
To be frank this is not so big issue to worry – I will be sharing with you some of the processes that this problem is getting solved soon.
As we discussed above that the problem may be because of some background application, so as a saying “A problem detected is half solved”. So, firstly check whether if you have already opened any other app, then try to restart it; now click on Bluestacks app if, it is opening without any issues then fine; if not, restart that particular app or un-install it.
We also said problem may be because of Graphic Card right? Then here’s the solution – Very simple! Go to setting column of your Graphic Card and then go to manage 3D Setting –> Program Setting –> Add Buttons –> Add Bluestacks Front End –> Now, turn of the threaded optimization option.
Done, now the last step is restarting you PC to see changes. It’s working!!
Still, if you are Bluestacks Black Screen Error is not yet solved? Then the best alternate is to update graphic card driver of your PC. For that go to Official Site, download and un-Install the previous driver and install downloaded driver.
Problem with old version : – Bluestacks Keeps on updating its version so, in case are facing black screen error then try updating existing Bluestacks app and we are sure your problem get solved.
In very worst case: – Use CC Cleaner App to clean all the cookies of you PC and browser. Now, un-install Bluestackss App and try re-installation again.
One of the most common issues is whenever I start Bluestackss app it is showing “Stuck While Loading”. We have gathered solution to solve Bluestackss Loading Issue. Initially, you need to Un-Install Bluestackss App but, before you un-install makes sure you are done with the following steps.
Be sure that you give full access of Program Data\Bluestackss register. To be precise, run it as administrator.
In Windows Explorer:
- Go to C:\ProgramData (Provided if ‘C’ is your Windows drive) – Make sure that you are in Program Data not in Program Files Folder.
- Set & right-click the Bluestackss file inside C:\ProgramData
- After that, Select Properties
- Choose Security Tab
- Now, Search Your Widows User inside the Group and User Names Window
- After that, Choose Edit
- Here, you will require choosing your Windows User inside the Group and Users Name Window
- Once you are done with above mentioned points now, allocate Full Control and select ‘OK’.
- Once again, select ‘OK’.
Now you need to remove old version of Bluestackss and jump to latest version of software.
Incoming Search Terms:
- Black Screen Problem In Bluestacks
- Fix Bluestacks Black Screen Problem
- How To Fix Clash Of Clans Black Screen Bluestacks Error
- Black Screen Bluestacks Error
- How To Fix Bluestacks Black Screen Windows 7
- How To Fix Bluestacks Black Screen Problem
- Bluestacks Black Screen Fix Windows Xp
- Bluestacks Black Screen Fix Intel
- Bluestacks Black Screen Fix Windows 8
- How To Fix Bluestacks Error 25000
- How To Fix Bluestacks Error 1406
- How To Fix Bluestacks Error Retrieving Information From Server
We tried my level best to show you some of the very common issues we face with bluestacks app – so, we hope now all your search for How to Fix Bluestacks Black Screen Error is come to an end, solved, still if you are having anymore queries then do let us know thorough comment.